19.8.08

The Pack is Back!







So it has been almost two years since my last post, I apologize, mostly to myself, because I think that I'm the only person who really reads this or looks at it besides my wife, and she knows everything that has been going on in my life. In the off chance that there is anyone else out there that is reading any of this, I'll give you an updated account on what has happened the last two years. After graduation in June of 2007, I accepted a job at Xerox and so we became real New Yorkers. We embarked on a three week tour of Italy in June and early July of that year, before I started work, and it was an AMAZING trip. We saw so much and had so much fun. I think the best part of the trip was that Lisa loved everything and was incredibly excited about it all.

Lisa took a job as a parent educator with a local non-profit group in November of 2007 and has loved working with families in the area. Jumping forward just a little bit, we bought our first house this last May and love it! We both work a lot and spend a lot of time in our church callings, but we also have a lot of fun together. That is all.

2 comments:

D.B. said...

Well Pack, I'll read your blog, now that I know you have one, since I got crafty and looked it up in my readers list.
Dave

Jamie and Kiley said...

I also didn't know you had a blog. We will read it also so I guess you need to keep it more up to date. :)