25.8.08

Ode to Lisa



Lest it be thought that I was complaining about my wife in any way, shape or form in the last couple of posts (and so that I don't sleep on the couch), I just wanted to throw this in. I love my wife. I wouldn't be where I am today if not for her. She has pushed me to not only be better, but to do better, and do so much quicker than I would have done on my own. She is very driven, which drives me. Without her desire to always be moving forward and her encouragement to me as I tried to do so, I know that a lot of the great things that have happened to us in the last four years simply would not have taken place. She is the best thing in my life, and she makes each day an adventure. And finally, after all of the nice, gushy things that I just said (and honestly meant) about my wife, she is drop dead gorgeous!













No comments: