9.12.08

Running on Empty

Lisa has left me for a few days to go to Cortland, NY for a conference/training for work. Neither of us got a lot of sleep last night, hence the title of the post, and it has already started to take it's toll, especially on Lisa. She just called me on one of her breaks, and I asked her if she was learning anything. There was a pause on her part, and then she asked, "What kind of question is that??!!?" That drew a blank from me, until she said, "What do you mean, am I wearing anything?! Of course I am!" One positive side effect of sleep deprivation is that it makes everything much funnier. That's my random story for the day. Probably not as funny if you're names aren't Chris and Lisa.

5 comments:

D.B. said...

No, that is funny, however if neither of you got any sleep right before Lisa was leaving for a couple of days and now she thinks your asking what she's wearing, might lead an old roommate to wonder.... ;) Atta Boy LOL
Love the C & H pic

The Kenyons said...

No that is hilarious! :) Maybe that is because I am sleep deprived too though...hmm.

Jamie and Kiley said...

That is pretty good! It made both of us laugh! :)

lisa said...

you should not start the funny stories on your blog for all to read....i might have to post a few things.

Amy Bartlett said...

So funny!!! love and miss you guys!