6.12.08

Birthday

Thursday was a busy day full of work and two doctor's appointments, it was also Lisa's birthday. I remember the great awakening for me (when I fully realized that the world didn't stop to enjoy the special day that I was introduced to the world) happened when I turned 19 and had three mid-term exams in college. Didn't they realize it was my birthday! Granted, that realization should have come to me much earlier in life. That being said, we did have some fun on Lisa's day. After all of the hecticnesses of our life had run their course for the day, we drove to Park Ave. All of the businesses were open late for open houses with lots of decorations, lights, treats, ice sculptures. We stopped in at Magnolia's for some hot cocoa and a piece of turtle cheesecake. The highlight though had to be Lisa winning some birthday money from the instant cash lotto tickets that I got her.

No comments: