10.12.08

Addendum

It should be noted that on the post from yesterday, it is not entirely outside the realm of possibility that I ask my wife a question like she thought I was asking. Just thought I'd throw that semi-retraction out there to all of my dedicated readers because my dear wife brought to my attention that by virtue of me being me, I've given her quite a bit more material of this sort to work with in our five years of marriage than the other way around. Furthermore, if I were to continue on in this same vein, she would be left with little choice but to start bringing up things about me.










I would lose that fight. Badly.

2 comments:

Greg said...

You're a mess.

Unknown said...

I actually made it your area I just have not blogged about it yet. So you will have to come back and check it out.

p.s if you wife needs more material I am sure their is a tons of us that could supply her with it :)