10.12.10

hmmm

These last few weeks have been...we'll call them challenging. I realize that everyone has challenging times, in their own way. It is interesting that I think we all tend to get so self-absorbed that somehow OUR challenges are unique and hard in such a way that NO ONE else can understand. Of course that isn't true, but that's how I've been feeling. Life really is good, but sometimes it is definitely difficult to remind yourself of that fact and remember it when you feel as if you were at the base of this.


Have a great Holiday Season. Be good, remember who you are and don't let it get you down.

2 comments:

melissa said...

I think of you guys often and pray that your family will work in a way that brings you all so much joy. I still remember you saying "Remember who you are and don't let it get you down" back when you and Lisa were dating. I started saying it, too, and now my sisters say it! All because of you. :) It's amazing to think of all the little things that happen in life that allow you to meet certain people - I think of that a lot when I think of Lisa being the "random" roommate (didn't have a connection with any of us before moving in) way back in our Newport days. How lucky I was that she was that roommate! And then Krystal...who got me to move into Condo Row...which is where I met Jake... Life has a funny way of working out, huh. I'm so grateful to know you guys!

Blue Skies said...

Love that Calvin and Hobbes.