21.9.09

My Life

We bought a crib. It is already set up. We have no idea if/when we will ever obtain some type of offspring to put in said crib. My hopes however, are high.

It was a good weekend of sunny-ness and being outside and BBQing. We served in the temple Saturday morning and then served as chef and chef-ess at some friends' laid-back reception. We cook a mean hamburger and hotdog. Sunday was equally as beautiful. Leaves starting to change. Bright blue sky. Church meetings at the Hill Cumorah. Then even more BBQ goodness. White hots. Yum.

Naps were taken, relaxation occurred. Life is good.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!

D.B. said...

Enjoy all that relaxing and sleeping while you can, thanks for rubb'n it the nice weather and bbq's. I mean, sounds so nice, I'm glad you could enjoy it :)